Susie’s Answers – Finale!

by in View All Posts, View Video Only, August 6th, 2009

[pickle url=”http://my.foodnetwork.com/flshentrw.flash/cp20/VP/618968/1/16028394/16029884/1/1/1″]

- Read viewer questions from the finale!

- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 1
- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 2
- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 3
- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 4
- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 5
- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 6
- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 7
- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 8

Don’t Hog the Oven: Slow-Cooker Thanksgiving Sides

How do you make the rest of Thanksgiving dinner with that big bird sitting in the oven? Pick up the slack with set-it-and-forget-it recipes for slow-c...

1. Sweet weblog! I found it whilst searching relating to Yahoo Current information. Do you possess any methods to get listed in Search engines News? I’ve recently been trying for a time but That i never apparently get generally there! Many thanks

2. The next time I read a weblog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as a lot as this one. I imply, I know it was my choice to read, however I really thought youd have one thing interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about one thing that you would fix for those who werent too busy searching for attention.

3. I love looking through an article that can make men and women think. Also, thank you for allowing for me to comment!

4. Foodie too says:

Oh, yes, Spiltmilk. You're right. It's Sue again, everywhere you look… Are you sure you didn't miss a post? There are many out there. Come find me, if you can!!! Good grief!

Sorry, Sue. I couldn't resist. To be clear, and to not assume an identity that is not mine, this is NOT Sue.

5. Foodie too says:

What am I saying? Why am I apologizing to Sue. I retired her. I had to. Everybody's on to me, um, I mean her. Even some of my other login names aren't safe. So now I'm stuck having just names like this one and Heather D and a zillion other names. I hope Spiltmilk doesn't catch on that when you see a name constantly repeated that's not logged in it usually means that it's someone who already has a login name but isn't using it for some reason. Sometimes it's as simple as being able to respond to your own comments to give the illusion that people give two craps about your stupid opinions. It stinks that I can't log in anymore because now I have to keep chasing down responses to my antagonistic remarks because I don't get email notifications. This gets me soooo mad! Commenting while not logged in is ok but I'm losing track of all my comments. As SueAtkinson I had over 200 comments but I was logged in. Now I can't log in. What do I do? I've already run out of email addresses to use. Maybe if I get another email address . . .

6. Spiltmilk says:

Sure. Whatever you say. And I believe you.

7. Foodie too says:

I’m sorry, Spiltmilk. I’m sorry for the sarcasm in my posts, and I’m sorry to you and the other bloggers for turning this blog into something other than a blog about cooking and the FN shows. Our arguing is going no where, and it’s not really how I wish to discourse with other FN viewers anyway. Please accept my apology.

8. Nursejeanne says:

Hi Sue……I love my tartar sauce. It is SO easy and very inexpensive. I only use Hellmanns mayonaise but any brand of relish works as long as it is not mustard relish. I use 1:1 regardless of the amout I need. I usually end up making about 1 cup of completed tartar sauce, so it is just this easy: 1/2 cup Hellmanns mayonaise and 1/2 cup relish. Just stir together and stick it in the fridge for at least a hour before serving. It is terrific on all fried fish but works well with steamed or broiled, as well. You can easily adjust it to your taste by adding more or less of each ingredient. I like my homemade tartar sauce better than the jarred ones and let me tell you, living on Long Island, NY we love all types of fish with tartar sauce! :)! Enjoy! Jeanne

9. asunburst says:

I just found Jeffrey's webcast shows. I like all of his dishes and plan to try them all. At last someone who uses the spices I got used to while living overseas but in new ways. He mentions being in France once, but only in relation to a restaurant he was in and his food. That is the difference about mentioning being in France and dwelling on it.
    I can now watch him anytime I want to. I do wish he had the prestige of his own show on FN. I still think he will. If not he will soon have one on another network.But for now I am a happy camper. If anyone hasn't seen his webcast just click on shows up top and it will take you there. Bravo Jeff!