Susie’s Answers – Finale!

by in View All Posts, View Video Only, August 6th, 2009

[pickle url="http://my.foodnetwork.com/flshentrw.flash/cp20/VP/618968/1/16028394/16029884/1/1/1"]

- Read viewer questions from the finale!

- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 1
- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 2
- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 3
- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 4
- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 5
- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 6
- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 7
- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 8

Nomiku Immersion Circulator Lets You Cook From Your Phone

Affordable immersion circulators, which allow home chefs to participate in the restaurant-friendly sous vide method of cooking, have really caught on ...

1. pat says:

i am a working career woman with young kids and i don't need Melissa 101 cooking and how to cook for $10.00. in this economic crisis, i am sure most of us know how to save and clip coupons.
    i have nothing against Melissa but after watching her show one time , i could not do it anymore.. she comes off as very hyper still.
    i watched the food channel to relax and learn new thing..

2. anthony says:

You should always love what you make!! Always whatever it is!!
    I always love what I make.
    whatever it is I like it nice and crispy.

3. Spilt crumbs says:

if you ever spill crumbs you always get out the vacume cleaner and vacume it up!! I know what it is like!!

4. Margie says:

I've watched Melissa's show each week & she's a little loud. She doesn't seem relaxed at all.
    Sure wish Jeffery had his show on TV..
    I really thought that he should have been the winner, so please try to get him his own show.
    Thank you so much for letting us comment

5. I need to thank you such a lot of for the work you have made in writing this piece of writing. I am hoping the same perfect work from you down the road also.

6. Wonderful pieces from an individual, man. Bob’s Web page | Afternoon 3 over the ‘Que Trail I’ve figure out your stuff earlier than and you could be just likewise excellent. I like what you will have acquired at this point, certainly including what you are stating and just how you say it. You make it enjoyable and you simply still look after to always keep it clever. I won’t be able to wait to read simple things far a great deal more from an individual. This serves as a tremendous Bob’s Blog site | Daytime 3 for the ‘Que Piste informations.

7. I’m curious to discover what web page system you’ve been employing? I’m feeling some smaller security issues with my current site and I’d prefer to see something better. Do you have got any methods?

8. Toronto says:

Actually, the elements is essentially the sweetest in this particular valuable submitting. I harmonise using your conclusions and often will eagerly enjoy your subsequent updates. Saying thanks is not going to just always be full, for the favorable clarity ?nside your essay.

9. gamefly wii says:

My wife and i were quite relieved that Edward managed to deal with his web research out of the ideas he obtained while using the web site. It’s not at all simplistic just to choose to be giving away ideas which usually most people could have been selling. And we know we’ve got the blog owner to appreciate for that. These explanations you’ve made, the easy site menu, the friendships you aid to promote – it’s most astonishing, and it’s facilitating our son and the family reckon that that article is amusing, which is especially indispensable. Thank you for all!

10. While the following post is normally common in these modern times, it might be continuing to get something that ought to be said. This was a terrific post.