Susie’s Answers – Finale!

by in View All Posts, View Video Only, August 6th, 2009

[pickle url="http://my.foodnetwork.com/flshentrw.flash/cp20/VP/618968/1/16028394/16029884/1/1/1"]

- Read viewer questions from the finale!

- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 1
- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 2
- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 3
- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 4
- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 5
- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 6
- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 7
- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 8

Restaurant Hosts Colonial Feast for Thanksgiving and Other Historical Meals

The menu will include slabs of venison, root vegetables, dark rye, succotash and hasty pudding for dessert....

1. Rita says:

Enter text right here!I I have tried to give Melissa the benefit of the doubt; however, she is as much a disappointment with her show as she was as a contestant. She appears frightened, and that gummy smile is so phony. Please do her a favor and do not pick this show up for the long run. I don't think she would be able to weather the pressure. Her actions and her delivery are stattico and appear almost painful. I have watched 3 shows. I am done!

2. Michelle Lane says:

Hi Susie!
    I would like to see a vegetarian cooking show on the Food Network so many people don't eat meat like me and you just run out of ideas for meals so I hope that you and Bob will consider tapping into something new and completely different you would grab a whole new audience.

• asunburst says:

Michelle, FN used to have the nicest black guy who did all vegetarian meals. He made them appealing even to me and I am carnivore of the best kind. <G>
      I wish I could remember his name. Anyone? Suddenly he was gone and FN never had a vegetarian cook since that I know of. Rachael Ray makes a lot of Yummo ones, you might try looking some up from her. Curtis! That is his name. Curtis Aikens.
      I found this on a Curtis Aikens search on FN. It's over 300 of his recipes. Wish you could have seen him. What a sweet man. I bet he has a book or two out.

3. Kathy says:

I cannot believe Susie talking about how "unique" Melissa is. Her show is a clone of Money Saving Meals…so now we have 2 blonde women making cheap food…and they're on back to back. Unique…I don't think so. BORING!!!!

4. Anch says:

Hi Susie – really appreciate your expertise on the show. My personal opinion is to have Jeffrey do his own show. His concept of using different spices in the kitchen is something that I would love. He fun, interesting and just makes you want to prepare his dishes. P.S. I love Melissa, as well! It was a really tough choice for you guys, as my husband and I loved them both. Thanks for listening and hope to see more of Jeffrey!

5. Anch says:

Hi Susie – really appreciate your expertise on the show. My personal opinion is to have Jeffrey do his own show. His concept of using different spices in the kitchen is something that I would love. He is fun, interesting and just makes you want to prepare his dishes. P.S. I love Melissa, as well! It was a really tough choice for you guys, as my husband and I loved them both. Thanks for listening and hope to see more of Jeffrey!

6. Lin says:

I'm thrilled Jeffrey is getting a second chance …….. of sorts. If he does get a show please don't change the meaning & content as you did Melissa's. I was never a fan of Melissa's but her idea for a show was much better than what all of you came up with.
    This is off topic BUT we are in constant of all the Iron Chefs. What they accomplish is magic. No recipes? No idea of what the "secret ingredient is" …. Awesome!

7. Lin says:

Hey all, I keep trying to post to Bob's new blog about Jeffrey's new show and the comments don't show up. There's only one comment in two days.
    Linda

• leyla says:

I have had the same problem. I have post 2 comments one when they first came out and one a couple of days ago and neither of them are showing. When they first came out they showed well over 200 comments were posted but none of them showed up. It is very strange.

8. amgrumpy2 says:

Jeffrey's videos are great. Very informative. Learnt alot about spices I have in my kitchen. Can't wait for more. I would love to see an actual cooking show (at night for those of us that work). I also have tried to post to Bob's blog several times and my comments never seem to appear.

9. Al from the swamp says:

This is a comment I tried to post "Bob's Blog" but nothing is showing up. They need to fix this thing

Well darn! I thought at first we were going to see Saad on television. He deserves a real program. I made the Harissa sandwich for my wife and we were hooked. I'm trying the tilapia dish next. Just wish they would post these recipes somewhere. Imagine at my age (58) this guy gave me the incentive to cook. Wonders never cease.
    Al from the swamp

10. asunburst says:

Al, FN needs to get someone besides Intense Debate to run their feedbacks. This is just a jumbled up mess in no order that makes sense.
    I also posted a comment on Jeffrey's webcat and it seemed to take but I don't see it now!

• Al from the swamp says:

Hey there, I saw this by accident. Up by your moniker it says 3 ago instead of 3 hrs ago so that's one of the many problems.
      Al