What’s Shooting Now?

by in View All Posts, July 7th, 2009

As a reminder, here’s how the “What’s Shooting Now?” game works: We give you a collection of image clues, and after examining the evidence, you make an educated guess as to what show is shooting in the Food Network studios at this very moment. Tomorrow, I’ll let the official cat out of the bag for the big reveal.

CLUE COLLECTION:

Clues

Don’t Hog the Oven: Slow-Cooker Thanksgiving Sides

How do you make the rest of Thanksgiving dinner with that big bird sitting in the oven? Pick up the slack with set-it-and-forget-it recipes for slow-c...

1. bonnie says:

bobby flay’s cumin collection IRON CHEF

2. Picbuddy says:

THE NEXT IRON CHEF in which Morimoto will be replaced.

3. Robin Koury says:

Totally looks like Iron Chef…Can't wait for the big reveal!

4. Susan says:

Definitly Iron Chef! The silver jacket has to be Morimoto’s (but why is such a tiny bit showing??);the black jacket in front of that is Michael
    Symon’s, & the one in front is Bobby Flay’s. I think those 3 were the Iron Chefs offered to the guest chef, and Bobby Flay was the one chosen (the entire front of his jacket was shown), because only pieces of the other 2 jackets were shown.

5. Lana says:

I had to giggle at Bonnie’s comment, “cumin collection.” Too funny! Cumin is my favorite spice in recent weeks / months. It’s not just for chili anymore! :-)

6. Was not a duplicate comment.

7. J says:

Those collection of different plates stacked on steel shelving scream CHOPPED. I’ve seen it on the show when they go to grab their plates and the tupperware is labeled and stack just as they appear in the fridges and pantry. As for the chef coats, do they not ressemble the same dark grey/blue that the CHOPPED contestants wear when competing?

8. Dan S says:

the Iron chefs have patches on the sleeves and the GREY chopped jackets don’t

oh, and it is TOMORROW where is the answer????

9. padaria says:

Amazing issues here. I am very glad to see your article. Thank you a lot and I am having a look forward to contact you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?