What’s Shooting Now?

by in View All Posts, July 7th, 2009

As a reminder, here’s how the “What’s Shooting Now?” game works: We give you a collection of image clues, and after examining the evidence, you make an educated guess as to what show is shooting in the Food Network studios at this very moment. Tomorrow, I’ll let the official cat out of the bag for the big reveal.

CLUE COLLECTION:

Clues

This Bayou Burger is Like Eating New Orleans on a Bun

New Orleans is most definitely known as a foodie city. They have a culinary take that is uniquely their own as anyone who has ever strung together the...

1. Amber says:

From the look of the spices and the dark blue iron chef jacket, I’d say Bobby. Though I see someone’s silk iron chef jacket there too! :)

2. Amber says:

and obviously, iron chef. There’s a “what” not a who in that question, isn’t there!

3. Cheft says:

Hmmm would that be the new show for the winner of the TNFNS, or possible the new show that is airing at the end of this year with the chefs chasing each other around the city looking for dishes to cook ?

4. Danielle says:

iron chef

5. could it be CHOPPED says:

i love the new shows on food network

6. shirley says:

I feel its chopped.

7. Lana says:

Yes, I think Iron Chef too. Definitely looks like Bobby’s chef coat with the light-colored piping. And the quantity of dishes? oh yeah.

Say, if you guys ever need a witty old broad to sit at that table and judge, y’all just let me know, k? Maybe for a “Battle Potato” grudge match! Yes!

Heck, I’d be happy washin’ the dishes. Great show.

8. Amy says:

I agree with previous posters – the show is Iron Chef America, which is shot in the studio near/within Chelsea Market. The blue jackets would seem to indicate Bobby Flay’s involvement, but not necessarily – they could always be hanging there. I see white ones, too – Mario Batali?

9. Dan S says:

Bobby Flay tweeted that he was about to film some IRON CHEFS so I say IRON CHEF!

10. smash says: