Susie’s Answers – Episode 8

by in View All Posts, View Video Only, July 31st, 2009

[pickle url="http://my.foodnetwork.com/flshentrw.flash/cp20/VP/618967/1/16028391/16029342/1/1/1"]

- Submit Finale Questions to Susie
- Read Episode 8 Viewer Questions

- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 1
- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 2
- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 3
- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 4
- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 5
- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 6
- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 7

Traditional Fried Chicken Flies the Coop in Favor of the Sweet and Spicy

There are few foods revered for their simplicity and nostalgia-inducing power like crispy, juicy fried chicken. But on Thursday night, 17 prominent Ne...

1. berbie says:

on reading bob's message about melissa as to what not to love? here it is, FN is already full of cooks who give the same advices again and again and again. jeffreys smuggled ingridients will take me around the world. and that would be a lot of fun. instead of boring lectures from frantic stay at home mom.

2. Judi says:

Well, I'm a homemaker and I agree with Susie! It's one of the hardest jobs in the world. I liked Jeffery and wouldn't be sad if he got a show, too, but Melissa was the only contestant that I knew I would stop whatever I was doing to watch her cook. Let's face it, homemakers are the majority of the FN viewers. I loved Melissa's first show and look forward to many many more.

3. chris holicek says:

Susie, I like Melissa and love Jeffery. I really think you should give him his own show also. I watched Melissa's first show.I like her, but was disappointed in the show. Why are you limiting her show with little money? I also watched Jeffery's shows on the internet. WOW! I loved it! Please give him his own show! I like Melissa, but give her enough space to show her talents. Her pastries looked great ! Can she do that on $10.00 a meal??? I learned a lot more from Jeffrey. Please put him on Food Network!!!__Chris

4. Pam says:

Melissa needs to go! She can be abnoxious at times and seems to rush through the recipes. Food Network needs to concentrate on filming NEW shows with folks like Paula Dean, Ina Garten, and Michael Chiarello and quit showing repeats from 2005 and 2006. What happened to Emeril on Food Network?

5. Sharon Jean says:

Melissa was (still is) my favorite. I had to leave the country for almost four months, but taped her show. Was so disapointed when I returned that she is not on. She is the person I watch on F.N. I watch the contests, which I enjoy, but was looking forward to more of Melissa's recipes. I think she's the best!!. When will she return?

6. Hello there , I do assume that is a great blog site. I stumbled upon it on Yahoo , i will occur again at the time once again. Bucks and independence certainly is the preferred approach to switch, may possibly you be wealthy and enable other people.

7. Karen says:

they were just playing around