Susie’s Answers – Episode 6

by in View All Posts, View Video Only, July 17th, 2009

[pickle url="http://my.foodnetwork.com/flshentrw.flash/cp20/VP/618468/1/16028423/16030338/1/1/1"]

- Submit Questions to Susie
- Read Episode 6 Viewer Questions

- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 1
- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 2
- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 3
- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 4
- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 5

10 Best Restaurants to Follow on Instagram

While the joke of photographing food has come and gone, what remains is beautifully lit pictures of truly delicious dishes. And if the hipsters starte...

1. hecate754 says:

I keep trying to respond to Debbie's posting but the admistrator keeps deleting it…. anyone know why?

I still say Debbie staged that accident with Michael.

l've yet to see her do anything that wasn't with her goal in mind. She ignores assignments….. collaborate means doing more then making a quick sauce then leaving the rest for your partner…. if you are the one assigned to expediate the food, that doesn't mean you concentrate on your food and ignore your part of the team assignment…. last week's challenge was blatantly biased to Debbie.

If she wins, l'll not watch the show, nor will l watch the next NSFN because this year's doings have me thinking it's rigged.

2. GayleLynne says:

Why is Debbie posting on this blog? Isn't there some sort of "vow of silence" the contestants are supposed to take until the final episode is aired? Is this just another display of her lack of integrity and professionalism?

3. Patricia Cushen says:

Good going now we will see who the most sincere one is. I like both of them and this next show will tell who the winner will be. I'll be glued to the TV for that night.

4. CRISTINA says:

I REALLY FEEL THAT YOU HAVE TO HAVE MORE COOKING SHOWS AT NIGHT. ALL YOU SEE IS UNWRAPPED AND DINERS AND DIVES. I LIKE GUY BUT WHEN HE IS GIVING A COOKING SHOW. ALSO, I DON'T FIND ANYTHING AMAZING WITH ACE OF CAKES "IT IS VERY BORING" NO WONDER YOU SHOW AT NIGHT.
    BY ALL MEANS, PLEASE CHECK YOUR NIGHT SHOWS AND CHANGE THEM. I WORK ALL DAY AND I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE AT NIGHT. THANK YOU.

5. Anne Widerstrom says:

I am very tired of watching Challenges every evening instead of a real cooking show. I don't watch past 10:00 PM so it is the 7:00 -10:00 slot I am talking about. Get rid of that witchy judge with the British accent; she is very full of herself. Please give us our favorites — Ina, Paula, Giada, Guy and the Neelys, not to mention Big Daddy — in the evenings after 7:00 PM

6. Cathy Russo says:

I really enjoy FN. I had a gastric Bypass in 2006 and as crazy as it sounds watching a cooking show is a terrific way to learn the beautiful side of food. I now eat healthy and appreciate the joy of cooking. You would be amazed how many post-bypass people watch FN! About the Next FN Star…I like Jeffrey. The others all are entertaining but I believe Jeffrey will teach us a few new tricks. One question: What ever happen to the Hardy Boys?

7. marie says:

jefferey is calm, cool and collected..and suave..i'd watch him..the blonde is too frenetic and jumpy, and her recipes are NOT geared for "moms"..i would not watch her if she won, altho i doubt she will win!

8. Hugo Cantre says:

Cool software. I much like the archive PDF feature. Many thanks.

9. save money says:

Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I’m inspired! Extremely helpful information specially the last section :) I handle such information much. I used to be looking for this particular information for a very long time. Thanks and best of luck.