Susie’s Answers – Episode 5

by in View All Posts, View Video Only, July 10th, 2009

[pickle url="http://my.foodnetwork.com/flshentrw.flash/cp20/VP/618467/1/16023838/16022869/1/1/1"]

- Submit Questions to Susie
- Read Episode 5 Viewer Questions
- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 1
- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 2
- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 3
- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 4

What to Watch: Backyard Weekend Barbecues, and On-the-Go Cooking on Cutthroat Kitchen

For this Labor Day weekend, Food Network has a great selection of grilling and barbecuing episodes starting with The Pioneer Woman and Trisha’s ...

1. aura sadler says:

I like Melissa but yesterdy whe she said about her mother commit a suicide I did not like it . I Think she did it because the people feltl sorry for her.and for me is taking advantage from the others. My favorite is Jeffrey.

2. Barbara Melino says:

Susie; Why don't you consider someone who is over the age of 60? I am not referring to Ina or Paula, someone new. Do u know how many people will be reitring in the next couple of years??? I do a food column in a local paper and the name of it is "Just for the fun of it". I now have the time to research recipes and go look for the ingredients, which I did not have when I was working. I have the money because my husband is at the top of his career and we travel a lot more. The baby boomers that are in that same catagory are legion. I submitted a proposal to FN and I got a canned answer. Know how diappointed I was – not that it didn't matter, just that no one even listened. Did I go about it wrong?

3. GrammaCarol says:

After Thinking and thinking about our 2 finalists I would really love to see them both win. I know it has happened before with Adam Gertler. Melissa and Jeffery are both awesome chefs! It was done before , why cant they both win?

4. You can't vote as it is not showing the finelists to vote for i'm not sure whats wrong with the site but someone needs to check it out
    8-1-09 10:45pm

5. Allie says:

Susan give me a break! You and Bob T. need help. You do not have a clue as to what we in the real world want to see. I think Katie really nailed it and you kept Micheal who really boched up his presentation. And what about all of Deb's lies. Give us a break. Susan you bring up such stupid complaints. It was obvious that you nor Bob T. liked Katie and it was personal. Also Bob's thing for Micheal. Everyone agreed that time and again this guy boched up his presentation. And Bob T kept saying how great Mike was. He was not. He should have been gone a long time ago. Especially the time he just kept repeating himself over and over again!

6. Bertha says:

Food Net Work is about nothing but SHOW BUSINESS. The shows are boorig& the so-called stars are nauseaous. Milissa & her toothy smile are the worse I have ever seen. The judges shaking their heads & fake smiling on the last episode just made me wont to PUKE

7. When I first saw this title Susie’s Answers – Episode 5 | FN Dish – Food Network Blog on google I just whent and bookmark it. Effectively written write-up, Glad I am able to locate a website with some information plus an excellent writing style. You keep publishing and I will contiune to keep browsing.

• Vale says:

Shirley, you started your own wave of cnhgae when you became the one who drew the online gluten-free community together. Working together and combining our talents, our readers, our expertise is what makes my project work. You were missed, but Diane and I managed to muddle through. She brought her hubby and I made some new friends.

• Vale says:

8. Nariman says:

When we go out and order sticky rice it is usulaly served with a fish sauce or a spicy tomato sauce. Would you know how to make the tomato sauce? I have just started making my own sticky rice after watching your tutorial and would love to know how to make the sauce. Thank you!

9. Nariman says:

10. Virginia says:

If you folks think people are going to be delniag with you in an honest, and just manner you best think again. When the economic crash, or the so-called SHTF situation you are not going to be able to trust people in making trades etc, because people will be desperate and murder you, and your whole family for a bag of rice. I will not be doing any trading, or bartering, nor will I be trusting strangers. Just a little wise advice. If people do not prepare, then they will have to die. Tuff luck.