Meet Daisy

by in View All Posts, View Video Only, July 6th, 2009

Daisy Martinez is coming back with all new episodes of Viva Daisy!, Saturday, July 11, at 9:30am/8:30c.

Watch and found out why Rachael Ray brought Daisy to Food Network!

Don’t Hog the Oven: Slow-Cooker Thanksgiving Sides

How do you make the rest of Thanksgiving dinner with that big bird sitting in the oven? Pick up the slack with set-it-and-forget-it recipes for slow-c...

1. Patti says:

Aside from her expertise in the huge field of latino cuisine, Daisy is a classically trained chef and a brilliant teacher. I have been waiting years for Food Network to find a spot for her. She really should be prime-time.
    Congratulations, Daisy!

2. celine says:

one name…. love this gal: ingrid hoffman. (daisy is beautiful but she needs to soften her voice a wee bit)

3. Becky says:

I love Puerto Rican food! My husband has been working at El Verde for years and I have fond memories of black bean soup, mofongo, and camarones at one of the local restaurants, empanadas and spit-roasted chicken from roadside stands, that wonderful staple, fresh Puerto Rican bread from the local panaderias (so good we would tear off hunks to eat on the way home!), the cheese-filled pastries called quesitas and fresh-squeezed orange juice for breakfast, flan for dessert (cheese is my favorite) and coconut macaroons for snacking, and pasteles and coquitos at Christmas. Puerto Rico has delicious food and everyone should experience it!

4. Papa Ed says:

Thank you Rachael Ray, for bring Daisy Martinez BACK to F.N I purchase her cook book a few years ago and love every recipes. The lady can cook. I am looking forward to Sat morning at 9:30 a.m.
    Thank again.
    Papa Ed

5. Papa Ed says:

Will Daisy be writting a new cook book soon??????
    Reply Welcome,
    Papa Ed

6. Carletta says:

I WAS THRILLED TO SEE DAISY ON THE FOOD NETWORK!! I have been watching her on PBS but was never able to pinpoint the days and times she would appear. I love watching her cook and hearing her stories. I love Latin food and she gives me the tools to actually try the recipes. Please extend her season!! !VIVA DAISY!

7. Marian says:

What happened to Daisy's show? I see that you have a new show slated in her old time slot. What gives?

8. Haley says:

Where’s Daisy?? I love Ingrid too but there’s no one like Daisy!!! I felt like I was cooking with family when I watched her. She brought me closer to my roots. It’s amazing!!! It would be the biggest disappointment of a loyal food network fan like myself if Daisy is no longer here.
    So….where’s Daisy????

9. Krissy H says:

wow is she cute, I cant wait to watch this show.

10. Hi. I wished to drop which you quick word to say my with thanks. Ive ended up after your website for a calendar month or so and also have captured lots of excellent information and enjoyed the proceedure youve organized your site. I am wishing to run my personal quite own weblog however I seriously feel the nation’s too standard and Anways, i do offer focus on several more lightweight topics. Becoming things to virtually all individuals just isn’t all which usually its broke until become