Meet Daisy

by in View All Posts, View Video Only, July 6th, 2009

Daisy Martinez is coming back with all new episodes of Viva Daisy!, Saturday, July 11, at 9:30am/8:30c.

Watch and found out why Rachael Ray brought Daisy to Food Network!

10 Best Restaurants to Follow on Instagram

While the joke of photographing food has come and gone, what remains is beautifully lit pictures of truly delicious dishes. And if the hipsters starte...

1. Cheft says:

why did you remove Aida ? I like Daisy but I also liked Aida, why not remove a show that has been rerunning for years

2. Frankie says:

I want to come over to Diasy’s house! Was that arroz con pollo?

3. The FN Dish says:

@ Cheft — Actually, Ask Aida will be moving to Mondays at 9:30am/8:30c from June 11 – July 15, and will return with new episodes back on Saturdays, 9:30am/8:30c when Viva Daisy season 2 finishes. So Aida isn’t going anywhere! :)

4. Shosham says:

I love latin food!!!! Finally a new show on Food Network to add to my TIVO!!!

5. Carmen says:

Can’t wait to see the show!! I watched Daisy on PBS and received her book as a gift. Looking forward to new recipes. Welcome Back Daisy!

6. Carly says:

I LOVE Viva Daisy! I can’t wait for her new season! Thank you, Daisy for a great show!!

7. Robin Koury says:

Daisy’s show is fantastic! I love the vibrant colors and flavor of her dishes. Daisy’s personal stories and inside look at her family truly make the viewer feel as though they’re part of Daisy’s family! I’m looking forward to the new season.

8. Debi says:

I am so excited that Viva Daisy was brought back to the FN for another exciting season. I enjoyed Daisy so much! She inspired me to cook in a style I never tired. So Thank you Rachael Ray for bringing us Daisy and Thank you FN for your smart choice in bring back Viva Daisy for another season! I will be watching on July 11th!

9. J says:

This is fantastic how Food Network continues to offer a grand variety of the culture in food to represent all the diversity around the world. Way to go Rachael Ray and Food Network!

10. sissy says:

daisy is wonderful, will she be a permanent fixture at fn? i hope so, enough of some who have several shows daily, (paula, guy, la gasse,rachel and her travels) their food is great, but too much of them. thanks