Ask Susie – Episode 7

by in View All Posts, July 17th, 2009

Susie’s vlog response to your Episode 7 questions is now posted! Go to: Susie’s Answers – Episode 7

****

Want to know what Susie really thought about The Next Food Network Star, Episode 7? Now you can ask her!

Susie will pick a few of the best questions entered in the comment section of this post and answer you directly via vlog next Friday, July 24.

- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 1
- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 2
- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 3
- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 4
- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 5
- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 6
- Watch Susie’s Answers – Episode 7

Don’t Hog the Oven: Slow-Cooker Thanksgiving Sides

How do you make the rest of Thanksgiving dinner with that big bird sitting in the oven? Pick up the slack with set-it-and-forget-it recipes for slow-c...

Comments (1,781)

1. PAT LITTLE says:

WHILE I AM THRILLED OVER MELISSA'S WIN I WOULD STILL LOVE TO WATCH JEFFREY AS "THE INGREDIENT SMUGGLER"!
    YOU HAVE NOTHING LIKE THAT ON FOOD NETWORK NOW SO THAT WE MAY ALL LEARN ABOUT ALL THAT IS OUT THERE FOR OUR FOOD ENJOYMENT. HOPE SOMEONE WILL SPONSOR HIM!

2. Great sources! Thanks to get sharing this around. ray ban 2132 has become the hot fashion from the modern fad.

3. Katrina says:

I wish to express my affection for your generosity giving support to people who really want guidance on that niche. Your very own commitment to getting the message all-around had become wonderfully helpful and has regularly made professionals just like me to achieve their goals. Your personal valuable recommendations signifies a lot a person like me and substantially more to my peers. Best wishes; from all of us.

4. You’re blogs has really think about it when That i look rear over previous posts. Actually My partner and i arrived here from a forum on an unrelated niche. Worth looking on sometimes. Thanks.

5. Anil says:

Not sure about your new camera, not as clear as your last one!So does this mean baby #12 after your erecxise ? Lol. Way to go Cady, taking Dan out like that!Kip might have commented first but 6th is the new 1st

6. Chris B. says:

I think a Jr Chef show would be fantastic, AFTER EDUCATION OF COURSE. Great idea. Maybe we could find things children will REALLY eat.

7. Chris B. says:

I , also, remember an episode in the beginning of the show, when Melissa needed help plating her food and was quite indignate when the two guys mentioned it during the last judging part of the show. She does make appealing dishes but truthfully, I doubt MOST people would have lots of her ingredients in their pantry. I happened to but I owned a restaraunt and have that same mind set so I have tons of variety in my pantry. All the contestants are good so ……. whomever wins. LOVE the SHOW

8. luvcookin says:

Sue,

I have not seen DTLKM on Throwdown. People say she is in the commercials for the new season. I think I've seen the person that they say is Debbie. If it is the person that I am thinking about, it is not Debbie, but a lady with a restaurant that specializes in pot stickers.

9. Margie says:

Hi Juliette! This is awesome! I love my neaklcces and will need some for gifts at the holidays! Are you coming to the show at NOtre dame? It is on dec. 6 from 8 to 3. You can contact them at :joandrebing@gmail.com. I miss NOlan .need us to watch him for you? FOr FREE TOO!Elena

10. SueAtkinson says:

R Marsh-thanks for your response-I agree. This is the first time I ever bothered to write or blog about anything. But, if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.