Susie’s Answers – Episode 1

by in View All Posts, View Video Only, June 15th, 2009

[pickle url="http://my.foodnetwork.com/flshentrw.flash/cp20/VP/612966/1/15978360/15975519/1/1/1"]

Read Episode 1 Viewer Questions
- Watch Ask Susie – Episode 2

- Watch Ask Susie – Episode 3

Los Angeles Cafe Creates Edible Coffee Cup

For millennia, mankind has gazed at the heavens and wondered why coffee cups were made from plaster and ceramic, rather than edible foodstuffs. After ...

1. Peggy says:

Susie, what has happened to the high standards FN has always maintained. Why do you and the other judges not vote Debbie off? Do you like the dishonesty and deceptive qualities Debbie continues to display each week? Do you think her cooking skills out weigh her moral principles? Is this what you are looking for? A few seasons ago you did not tolerate a young man who lied saying he was a soldier and a graduate of a cooking school. From day one, Debbie continues to throw her fellow contestants under the bus. There's no way I'll be happy if she is chosen winner, I will not view anything she is part of, in fact, in the future, I will be sceptical of all judges on FN, you've let me down.

2. Rita says:

Hi Susie,
    In episode one you said that you knew that Debbie was lying but she is interesting and you were willing to give another week, well this has been happing every week. I truly hope Sunday will be her last episode. The fans want her out; I truly hope our opinion has merit with you and the rest of the judges. Love the show.

3. Janet Colon says:

For long time I'm a FoodNetwork fan, I wrote from P.R. My vote is for Jeffrey for his confidence, strong personality, expertice, calm. Melissa is so hyperactive in her presentations I got crazy when I see in TV.
    Nevertheless, my congratulations for the show.

4. Lillian says:

considered that Melissa keeps saying she is a single Has anyone mom that can cook and Food Network needs that. Well guess what Paula Deen was a single Mom till just recently and I think she has done very well plus we have a lot of single Moms and Dads out there but stop constantly preaching that stand on your own not on a crutch.

5. Lillian says:

Sorry about above comment Meant to say Melissa is not the first or last single mom that can cook What about Paula Deen Get over yourself and stop being so obnoxious with yourself

6. Dolores says:

I think you guys made a big mistake.

I don't think Melissa should have won. I for one wiill not
    watfh this show anymore. I am very disappointed in the whole miss maatch

My name is Dee

7. food network fan says:

Since Jeffrey was under budget in the 8th episode, i thought he should have been the team leader instead of Debbie. He wouldn't have missed key ingredients in his fellow finalists' dish, not buy the angel food cake, make an executive decision and be trustworthy. I didn't think it was Jen's time to go home and Eddie should have gone home. He didn't show his personality and his food was bad.