QUICK VOTE – The Next Food Network Star

by in View All Posts, June 8th, 2009

[poll id="6"]

Go to Bob’ Blog, and see why Bob thinks he sent the wrong NFNS finalist home this week.

Los Angeles Cafe Creates Edible Coffee Cup

For millennia, mankind has gazed at the heavens and wondered why coffee cups were made from plaster and ceramic, rather than edible foodstuffs. After ...

1. Laura says:

She had nothing special in what she presented as her dish. Also, she was not very exciting in her presentation. It was either now or later.

2. Cheft says:

Somebody with a culinary degree and you present green beans with walnuts and little cherry tomato’s, come on where is the sophistication in that. Her presentation was not impressive, yes she deserved to go home.

3. wesley seale says:

any one who would serve green beans to the group of people that were there should be sent packing. alton brown hit the nail on the head . he was so right

4. Sharon G says:

I'm happy about their decision. I just don't know how much longer I can watch Bob's mouth talk anymore. Giada, too. She's so fake. Thank God she's not on very much.

5. Millie Cross says:

I have watch all the contests from the first one, and you have made bad judgement mistakes in winners in the past, I hope you have the right one now. Mama's Boy doesn't shine in front of camera but neither did Big Daddy.. but you see where he is today.. There is no one that doesn't like Italian food… You have several Mexican, Low fat/ low money/ BBQ. etc.. So what do you have TRUE Italian except Giada? Oh excuse me, Guy, but he is a California, and does HOT, not Italian. Rachel is Italian, and is from my original area, but I getting bored with her also, she has also gotten on the HOT PEPPER in everything train.

6. Occubyeduck says:

Wishinsek
    Tushesserma
    kichincow
    UsemJessapath
    Tushesserma

7. Elise says:

Here is a link to Sweet Mellissa's Facebook page where you can find pictures of her amazing cakes, cookies, and cupcakes.