QUICK VOTE

by in View All Posts, June 4th, 2009

[poll id="5"]

This Bayou Burger is Like Eating New Orleans on a Bun

New Orleans is most definitely known as a foodie city. They have a culinary take that is uniquely their own as anyone who has ever strung together the...

1. Cheft says:

RR or Giada ? I want Chef Anne Burrell in there with me.

2. Hakuo says:

I was thinking about Giada, but that was only for kinky-ness sakes, and yes, that would be the best day of my life, but I know I’d have uh, a much more . . . Not almost breaking the law time with Alton. =”D

3. I picked bobby because I love his shows and it will make my day to discuss grilling with him. Thank you.

4. CINDY ANDERSON says:

I LOVE TYLER FLORENCE. WHEN HE COOKS I TRY TO MAKE. ALOT OF HIS REIPES. AND THEY COME OUT SO WELL.

5. CINDY ANDERSON says:

BOBBY FLAY WE LOVE YOUR BURGERS IN THE BURGER PALACE IN SMITH HAVEN MALL.I HAVE THE BOBBY BLUE BURGER. AND YOUR ONION RINGS ARE TO DIE FOR. AND WE EAT THERE AS MUCH AS WE CAN.

6. CINDY ANDERSON says:

BOBBY FLAY AND WE LOVE ON IRON CHEIF. AND THROW DOWN. BUT I THINK YOU SOUNLD COME TO SUFFORK COUNTY MORE OFFEN WE ALSO HAVE GREAT FOOD HERE TO.

7. Stephanie V. says:

I picked Bobby Flay. He can make some mean sauces! On Iron Chef and some of the other shows he always has sauces.

8. Saltygal says:

Thanks for adding Alton! He’s my number one choice !

9. Mark says:

Rachael Ray for me. She is smoking adorable.

10. Dan S says:

well Alton does have that never ending PANTRY so I would need to choose him. IF it was grillin’ and chillin’ it would be Bobby, and if it was Fantasy Island Rachael Ray wins ;<)