QUICK VOTE

by in View All Posts, June 4th, 2009

[poll id=”5″]

Don’t Hog the Oven: Slow-Cooker Thanksgiving Sides

How do you make the rest of Thanksgiving dinner with that big bird sitting in the oven? Pick up the slack with set-it-and-forget-it recipes for slow-c...

1. Lisa says:

Ummm, where’s no of the above?

Or bet yet..

ALTON BROWN!!!!!!!!

2. Lisa says:

Well, AB would probably rig up something with dry spaghetti, sardine cans and toothpicks to unlock the door, thus averting being trapped.

But thanks for adding him ;)

3. Beth says:

Glad to see Alton added late – and he is now in the lead! If he couldn’t get us out, he could find a way to cook for us!

4. Lauren says:

I voted for AB! :D

5. Elizabeth says:

I voted for AB, he could educate and entertain me while we are stuck in the pantry. And then I am sure he could find a way out. He is pretty craft! HA!

6. Holly says:

Alton is the KING of pantry creativity. how many “pantry raid” episodes of Good Eats does it take to establish that he reigns supreme? AB, Say no more.

7. Joe says:

I know I know I am gonna get shunned for this but what about Mario Batali? Although space would be cramped it would be great to be able to pick his brain until we were rescued. If I was stuck with Racheal Ray I would braid some "al Dente" pasta into a noose and Put some "evoo" on the bottom of my shoes and jump!

8. Laurie says:

This was such a hard vote. You have three of my all time favs in this poll. AB, Rachael Ray, and Bobby Flay. I picked AB because, like Elizabeth said above, he’s pretty crafty. He’d find a way to cook, teach me a thing or two, then find a way out. The other two would probably need a grill (Both are burger nuts) LOL.

9. Holly says:

I would definitely not shun you. Mario Batali is amazing! I couldn’t believe he wasn’t on this list either.

10. Lisa says:

@Joe~
    Seriouly dude, no shunning for the Batali comment from me. Mario is an awesome chef and probably has tons of ways to entertain us with his traveling and food exploits while whipping up some tasty treats.