Sandra’s Saving You Money

by in View All Posts, View Video Only, May 5th, 2009

Take a visit to the set of Sandra Lee’s new series, Sandra’s Money Saving Meals premiering this Sunday, May 10, at 12pm/11c.

This Bayou Burger is Like Eating New Orleans on a Bun

New Orleans is most definitely known as a foodie city. They have a culinary take that is uniquely their own as anyone who has ever strung together the...

1. Becky Burton says:

I liked the semi-homemade better then the new show because of the different tablescapes,if you could put the two shows together that would be great..

2. shirley ranieri says:

Ireally love semihome made is it coming back on new episodes

3. deborah says:

Sandra,
    I love your new show. Keep giving us all the great tips. Being laid off, I need all the help I can get about saving money.

4. Sheila says:

Please do not make your website one big Add for FN!

5. Maria says:

I really enjoy Sandra's new show. It's about time the media encourages the public to eat inexpensive, flavorful meals as a way of leaving "more money in your pocket." I appreciate shows that can leave out the gourment ingredients and still have a great meal to prepare for family and friends – that's talent. Great work, Sandra!

6. Felicia says:

You people are kidding, right? Anybody getting tips from this show shouldn’t be allowed near a stove.

7. dian napier says:

Love both your shows, with you
    were on more!

8. S. Brown says:

I am a big fan of Sandra’s, however, seeing her in the commercials about her upcoming show (which sounds like it will be fantastic), she looks very, very ill. Is there something wrong? She is very pale, no makeup, hair a mess….this is not the way we are used to seeing her…so I have to wonder, if her health is alright or not. She appears very sickly to me and her smile seems forced as well. Whats up? Hope all is well as she is terrific!

9. Ann Fleetwood says:

My husband FREAKED when I whipped up the spaghetti and meatballs! Unfortunately, I have to double all of the recipes because we have 6 kids, but all the same, I LOVE the show! Good job to Sandra and all staff!!

10. Laura Murillo says:

Hi sarah just to let you know a whole school of teachers are behind you we even going to pettion the producers about the time your airing we miss semmi home cooking and we need to have you at a time where the teachers come home and we can now reverse the roles and learn from you I havent or we havent seen your new show as of yet.Whatever you do do what makes you happy beacuse if you do than your public will be happy also because creativity comes from a happy heart. thank you for all the time of semi home cooking shows