And the Winner is…..

by in View All Posts, May 14th, 2009

It was announced today that Food Network has 10 nominations in the 2009 Daytime Emmy Awards!!

Check out the categories our guys and gals are up for:

Outstanding Culinary Program

Outstanding Achievement in Makeup
Semi-Homemade Cooking with Sandra Lee – Food Network
The Bonnie Hunt Show – Syndicated
The Price is Right – CBS
The Tyra Banks Show – Syndicated
The View – ABC

“The show will be telecast on the CW Television Network on Sunday, August 30th, 2009 from the historic Orpheum Theatre in Los Angeles, CA.”

Los Angeles Cafe Creates Edible Coffee Cup

For millennia, mankind has gazed at the heavens and wondered why coffee cups were made from plaster and ceramic, rather than edible foodstuffs. After ...

1. Robin Koury says:

Congratulations to all of the FN nominees! When I stop to think of all the possible candidates the selection process must be incredibly grueling. Although, I do think Sunny Anderson should have been included in the nominees for Outstanding Lifestyle/Culinary Host. Best of luck to all the nominees…I'll certainly tune in on August 30th!

• SANDY says:

CONGRATS TO INA –SHE IS THE BEST–LOVE HER SHOW. I'VE LEARNED SO MUCH!–
      GO GIRLFRIEND.

• LMB says:

maybe you should re think that…she said to a child in MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION….she said she was to busy!!!! then it made cnn news etc… they she changed her mind and said yes, but then the boy said NO MOM I DONT WANTY TO BE ON HER SHOW!!! TOSHAY TO THAT BOY!!!!!!!

2. Lana says:

FN Dish, pass on my congratulations! :-) Ina, Giada and Bobby are sources of many of my favorite recipes from the Food Network, and their shows are certainly three of my favorites to watch.

For those of us who are uneducated about NATAS and T.V. awards in general, do you have any inside information about how / why these shows were chosen specifically? Think you’ll be able to dish out any statements from the nominees about their thoughts on these nominations?

Again, congrats!

3. laura says:

I like Rachael pretty well (not as much as I use to), but I think it’s pretty insulting to Ina and Bobby to put her in the same catagory. Ina and Bobby are the wholes packages and Rachael is more like a home cook. Pour some EVOO in a pan or over veges is pretty much all she does. Anyway, good luck to all…

4. Lauren says:

No Alton? Blasphemy! :P

5. Nan says:

Congrats! I hope INA wins she’s the best! I stopped watching Giada, she’s very annoying to watch, she keeps saying “perfect” and “so, now”….can’t stand to watch her anymore.

6. Marie says:

You go Ina, you are one of the best; every show has some new idea added to the cooking.

7. Shari says:

You go Chef Ina. She is the easiest chef to watch on television. Have watched her show since 1999 and make my family so happy with her food. She makes me want to make her food.

• Martha says:

I love to make her food. She is my favorite. Wouldn't you love to be invited to her patio or garden for lunch or dinner!
      Martha in NC

8. Michael Strauss says:

I hope Guy brings the beatdown on Martha!

9. terry says:

Fabulous, Sandra gets nominated for hair and make-up on her cooking show. The only way my husband will watch FN is if Sandra is on, and he keeps chanting “stir something!”

10. David says:

Sorry, gotta pass on Ina Garten. Of course she couldn't visit Enzo. She had to whip up a souffle in the Hamptons for Christie Brinkley.