Secretary Confidential: Follow My Fork

by in View All Posts, View Video Only, April 24th, 2009

Hi FN Dishers!

I am always on a hunt for a bite to eat! Whether it’s leftovers from Sunny’s set or the latest recipe from the test kitchen ….I’ll get my grubby, little hands on it.   Putting my SC Cam to use, follow my fork as I search for FOOD (don’t mind the stomach grumbling). This week, as you’ll see, I found Executive Chef of the Food Network Kitchens, Rob Bleifer, who accused me of stealing food from Viva Daisy’s set.

Twice a month I’ll be posting videos sharing the eats I find.  Let me know where you’d like to see me stick my utensils.  Until next time,  here’s to eating well!

Secretary Confidential

Dinner Rush! Creamy Rigatoni with Squash, Sage and Pine Nuts

Move over, pumpkin spice latte — you’re not the only squash-themed edible that deserves the seasonal spotlight. Let’s clear a path f...

1. Mike B says:

Great video! I’d love to spend some time “cleaning” up the food network test kitchen myself! Stomach’s grumbling…gotta make a refrigerator magnet omelette!

2. Mike B says:

And, I don’t mean I’m making it with magnets…but the eggs are like a magnet for all the goodies in my fridge. Got that one from Alton Brown…my Doppelganger.

3. josie says:

As I sit here at my desk eating my sad little salad your video left me drooling for FN fare. Keep on posting so I can see how the other half eats.

4. neo says:

That doesn’t seem very sanitary.

5. Hey Neo! I actually used a clean fork every time. No worries about contamination!

SC

6. Nicole says:

Show us the sweets!

7. Lana says:

SC, a brilliant and very entertaining little bit this time! And don't worry if you're invited to the "test kitchens family" lunches. We've got our own little "FN Dish family" thing going, right? lol. Let's do lunch! :-) I'll bring the baba ganouj ….

8. Lana says:

oops, that was *NOT invited to …. (sorry)

9. Theresa says:

Let’s get you some REAL food okay S.C.?

10. Lydia says:

I guess this is the only place I can leave a comment about one of the chefs. I wish Anne Burrell had more shows. She is so funny and sooo confident in the kitchen, I could watch her all day. She is very, very entertaining. My husband likes her too. (he usually won't watch cooking shows) We both sit down on Sat. morn and watch her at 10:30a. Thanks for the fun Anne.