Guy’s Big Set

by in View All Posts, View Video Only, April 13th, 2009

Check out Guy’s first reaction to his new and improved set for Guy’s Big Bite.

Restaurant Hosts Colonial Feast for Thanksgiving and Other Historical Meals

The menu will include slabs of venison, root vegetables, dark rye, succotash and hasty pudding for dessert....

1. Laurie Lu says:

Cool insiders video. Hard to believe they construct that so quickly. Who knew? I particularly liked Guy’s final line. Show me more like this!

2. Lucey says:

It’s amazing to see how hard the designers, builders, and lighting crew work. My hat is off to them!

3. Diana Piazza says:

I love the new set. I watch Guy all the time he is my favorite on food network. I love all his recipes. He is great. I love his show Diners, Driveins and Dives also. He is the BEST.

4. Helen says:

whatever happened to Daisy? loved her show and recipes

5. Alix says:

I wanna know why his fridge has ’05 on it? I’m thinking its because that was when his look was trendy. Bleached hair, a bleached beard, sunglasses on the back of the head. Seriously? Its 2009.

6. Nita says:

I love to watch Tyler Florence to count the number of times he wipes his hand(usually the left) on the butt of his jeans. How unsanitary is that??????

7. My family used to love the food channel, until they put Ace of cakes and Diners, Diive Ins and Dives on these two shows has nothing to do with cooking and they teach the vewiers like us absolutely nothing.

8. I also am having problems with the sound and the buffering is there anything that I can do to be able to hear what I love and that’s the chefs talking ?

9. Jean Campany says:

I don’t care what he says or how. He is
    a great entertainer and cook. No worse
    than all the women saying YUMMY! At least he doesn’t try any dancing.

10. Mary Daniel says:

Anything is better than the last set.