Meet Claire

by in View All Posts, View Video Only, March 30th, 2009

Watch this first sneak peek of Food Network’s newest star, Claire Robinson5 Ingredient Fix premieres Saturday, April 4 at 9:30am/8:30c.

Los Angeles Cafe Creates Edible Coffee Cup

For millennia, mankind has gazed at the heavens and wondered why coffee cups were made from plaster and ceramic, rather than edible foodstuffs. After ...

1. a perez says:

I ENJOYED THE SHOW.GOOD LUCK

2. sue nemeth says:

just saw your show, and very enthusiastic. the 5 ingredients only is clever. going to make the shortbread, wow, did that look good. how many “points”, ha, ha. good luck!

3. Chris in Boise says:

What a great first show, I will watch every Saturday! The shortbread looks so yummy, i’m trying that one first, then the yorkshire pud!

4. Abigail says:

Claire your show was so awesome!! I cant wait until the next show airs! ill never miss a show! you are beautiful

5. Cynthia (Smith) Jordan says:

SO HAPPY for you – I will be watching and hopefully will pick up some of your happy enthusiam.

6. Luanne says:

Great show -plan to watch more…

7. Don from Hawaii says:

First of all, I want to congratulate you on your new show. I know there will be alot of viewers tuning in. First of all just my watching the promo, you are really a knock-out. Second of all, you are so smart and third love your smile, plz always keep smiling. Thanks, you have a fan here from Honolulu, Hawaii.

8. Tom and Pinky says:

WOW! Impressive, you have a fan club in Blowing Rock, NC. We are so proud of you!!! You Go Girl-you are a hit!

9. Joanne says:

I’m ecstatic there’s finally a show for cooks who do not have the resources to be gourmet or professional chefs. The 5-ingredient idea is inspired and simple, yet elegant. I’ve already set this new program for permanent taping on my DVR.

10. Nick from New York says:

CLAIRE! You rock! Such a sweet and genuine personality. Everyone in our home enjoyed your first 2 episodes as well as your radiant smile, we could tell you were enjoying yourself in the kitchen. We all love the idea of a menu that does not require a ton of ingredients.
    Keep up the great work, we all wish you the best of luck.
    Nick from New York