Meet Claire

by in View All Posts, View Video Only, March 30th, 2009

Watch this first sneak peek of Food Network’s newest star, Claire Robinson5 Ingredient Fix premieres Saturday, April 4 at 9:30am/8:30c.

Traditional Fried Chicken Flies the Coop in Favor of the Sweet and Spicy

There are few foods revered for their simplicity and nostalgia-inducing power like crispy, juicy fried chicken. But on Thursday night, 17 prominent Ne...

1. a perez says:

I ENJOYED THE SHOW.GOOD LUCK

2. sue nemeth says:

just saw your show, and very enthusiastic. the 5 ingredients only is clever. going to make the shortbread, wow, did that look good. how many “points”, ha, ha. good luck!

3. Chris in Boise says:

What a great first show, I will watch every Saturday! The shortbread looks so yummy, i’m trying that one first, then the yorkshire pud!

4. Abigail says:

Claire your show was so awesome!! I cant wait until the next show airs! ill never miss a show! you are beautiful

5. Cynthia (Smith) Jordan says:

SO HAPPY for you – I will be watching and hopefully will pick up some of your happy enthusiam.

6. Luanne says:

Great show -plan to watch more…

7. Don from Hawaii says:

First of all, I want to congratulate you on your new show. I know there will be alot of viewers tuning in. First of all just my watching the promo, you are really a knock-out. Second of all, you are so smart and third love your smile, plz always keep smiling. Thanks, you have a fan here from Honolulu, Hawaii.

8. Tom and Pinky says:

WOW! Impressive, you have a fan club in Blowing Rock, NC. We are so proud of you!!! You Go Girl-you are a hit!

9. Joanne says:

I’m ecstatic there’s finally a show for cooks who do not have the resources to be gourmet or professional chefs. The 5-ingredient idea is inspired and simple, yet elegant. I’ve already set this new program for permanent taping on my DVR.

10. Nick from New York says:

CLAIRE! You rock! Such a sweet and genuine personality. Everyone in our home enjoyed your first 2 episodes as well as your radiant smile, we could tell you were enjoying yourself in the kitchen. We all love the idea of a menu that does not require a ton of ingredients.
    Keep up the great work, we all wish you the best of luck.
    Nick from New York