Meet Claire

by in View All Posts, View Video Only, March 30th, 2009

Watch this first sneak peek of Food Network’s newest star, Claire Robinson5 Ingredient Fix premieres Saturday, April 4 at 9:30am/8:30c.

Los Angeles Cafe Creates Edible Coffee Cup

For millennia, mankind has gazed at the heavens and wondered why coffee cups were made from plaster and ceramic, rather than edible foodstuffs. After ...

1. sharon carlile says:

Love the show. Glad I got to watch the premiere. You made me think of my first trip to London. I had Yorkshire pudding for the first time there, fell in love with it and the shortbread was awesome. I can’t wait to try your receipe.
    Keep going, you are engaging and so normal. I feel comfortable watching your show. I feel like I am in the kitchen with you.

2. Darcy says:

Just watched the first show. Loved it. I am so looking forward to making the Yorkshire pudding.

3. John Gander says:

A star is born. Claire is fab.Fancy an AMERICAN can do Roast Beef and Yorkshire pudding as good as my English mother!When I win the lottery here in FL ask her if she will become my personal chef.John.

4. Life Chef says:

Watched the show. I was very non-plussed. And I wanted to like it….I just don’t think television is your calling. Good Luck.

5. JFletch says:

Watched the show this morning and it was great!

6. Sandra Fields says:

I think you need to give this young chef some prime time. She has energy and class as well as giving people who have limited time some exposure to fine dining. Great presentation as well as taste. My hat is off to her and to Food Network for giving her some air time. She needs more air time.

7. BLAZE says:

YOUR SHOW IS EXCELLENT. YOU ARE AS GREAT AS EVERYONE THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE. I WAS EXPECTING SOME FRENCH PHRASES.

8. MaggyJ says:

I could hardly wait for your show. Can hardly wait for the next episode. Love your show. I wish my grandchildren who are just married would get to watch the show. Minimal ingredients but everything looks great and delicious. A new face and smart and pretty. Good Luck. I hope they don’t make this series short and they have others. Aloha, from Hawaii.

9. DaleM says:

Refreshing and just good old simple!!!

10. BLAZE says: