I worry about this too

by in View All Posts, March 19th, 2009

A worker at a Whole Foods store claims he was fired over a tuna sandwich. The store’s calling it theft, he’s calling it salvaging something from the trash. My major tuna sandwich worry, though? Is that my boss‘s well-documented antipathy for canned tuna (in any form) will someday meet my love for the Amy’s Bread tuna melt, and, well, boom.

Still away, still eating my bodyweight in bread, still slacking on regular posting, but back next week, I swear.

Rupa Bhattacharya, Culinary Writer

25 Ways to Use Sauerkraut

Oktoberfest in Germany may have ended, but you can keep the celebrations going all month long. Sauerkraut, a traditional German fermented cabbage, isn...

1. @Videoteur for sure xD when he does something, they usually chuckle!

2. Anonymous says:

Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing some research on that. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him (:

Thanks for lunch!

3. I gotta bookmark this website it seems quite helpful .

4. Binge Eating says:

I simply wanted to thank you very much once again. I do not know what I might have made to happen in the absence of these opinions contributed by you over this field. Certainly was a real distressing scenario in my circumstances, however , viewing a expert form you treated that made me to leap for joy. Extremely happier for this information as well as have high hopes you know what a great job you are carrying out training some other people via your webblog. Most probably you haven’t got to know any of us.

5. atliekos says:

WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share.. waiting more..

6. jeri says:

If it's from the garbage, hou can it be theft?

7. Arden Ebert says:

Exceptional blog website right right here! Also your web web site an excellent deal upward quite rapidly!

8. Booker Moreb says:

I’ve discovered some excellent concepts on this web web site and I can book mark that.

9. Dead composed subject matter, thankyou for selective information .

10. I’ve recently started a site, the info you offer on this web internet site has helped me greatly. Thank you for all of your time & work.