Food Network Action Figures? UPDATE!

by in View All Posts, February 25th, 2009

Looks like Food Network Chefs are getting into all the action these days….or rather, becoming all the action. A fellow Food Network cohort just sent me a link to Mario Batali’s new action figure. It even has mini crocs! With Ace of Cake’s Duff Goldman releasing his own Duff minimate last year, I’m beginning to think this might be a trend!

Any bets on what chef will be next to dive into the toy realm? Any wishes? Personally I loved to see a Paula Deen doll, fully equipped with a butter stocked fridge and a mini fryer.

UPDATE:
Damon in the comments inspired me to do some googling for an Alton Brown toy, because surely someone has to be making an Alton Action figure with all of his little gadgets. Although I didn’t find an Alton Brown toy for purchase, I did come across the cutest crocheted Alton on Flickr. Check out the mini okra and motorcycle to boot! Big thanks to Concetta Phillipps for letting us re-post her art work on FN Dish!

Rachael
Associate Producer, The FN Dish

This App Keeps Track of Your Perishable Foodstuffs

One of the worst feelings in the world has to be taking a big, late night swig of milk, only to find out that it is chunkier than cottage cheese and s...

1. Damon Swindall says:

There must be Alton Brown toys!

2. The FN Dish says:

Damon – I totally agree about an Alton Brown toy…..there MUST be one out there, right? I’ll dig around in my contacts and see if there is one in the works!

3. Bentley Green says:

Yeah, nice!

4. Robin Koury says:

A Guy Fieri action figure would be awesome! In true super hero form the action figure could use Guy’s famous squirt bottles filled with olive oil, rice wine vinegar and soy sauce to fight off the dreaded bland foods that land on most dinner tables each night!

5. Ruth Ann says:

Are you sure that’s not a jalapeno with Alton?

6. Edna says:

Guy,Paula, coming to the Cobb Galleria April 19th I’m really suprized the tickets are so high with the economy being as it is. That means I can’t come as much as I would like to. Limited income.

7. Krissy H says:

Where do I get the bobble head at?

8. What a softcock !!!

9. I can remember watching clips of the 1974 Lions tour and wondering why the Lions had so much support. It was from the non-white part of the ground.