URS Viewing Party – “Comfort Food”

by in View All Posts, View Video Only, January 5th, 2009

Subbing for Bruce, Sunny Anderson hosts a viewing party for the first episode of Ultimate Recipe ShowdownComfort Food.

This Bayou Burger is Like Eating New Orleans on a Bun

New Orleans is most definitely known as a foodie city. They have a culinary take that is uniquely their own as anyone who has ever strung together the...

1. Kay says:

What’s the point of having a contest entitled Next Food Network Start if the network is going to award the loser of the contest his own show anyway?? What a waste of my time!

2. Brian N. says:

Love watching your show! I’m looking forward to another episode next week – keep up the good work. The Polenta cutter rocks!

3. Sue Noll says:

Great idea having the after party dish,looking forward to another one.

4. Gail says:

Wow the show was great! I really enjoyed watching Sunny, Robin, and Katheryn dish. They work well together. Looking foward to next week!

5. Jessica O. says:

The dishes are awesome and it is great to see the show more in depth. Plus I love Robin :)

6. Walter says:

I love the after party. When does the polenta cutter hit the market.

7. Jeanne says:

The polenta cutter is ingenuous!! Really enjoyed the after party dish with Sunny and friends and looking forward to next weeks episode!

8. Tim Teuffel says:

The polenta cutter was great, as was the show. The cast is on point, great job!

9. W.Backman says:

Where has the polenta cutter been all of my life?? That was an awesome after party.I am waiting patiently for future episodes.Way to go ladies!!

10. Food says:

http://www.123foodscience.com provide info on, food , food science, food safety, food technology, Food Industry Directory, Food Industry, food companies, food science and technology, food Engineering, nutrition, food chemistry, food microbiology, food packaging, food preservation, food additives, food analysis etc..