Guy Gives the Scoop on URS

by in View All Posts, View Video Only, January 19th, 2009

Bruce tracks down Guy Fieri on the set of Ultimate Recipe Showdown for the scoop about the new season.

This Bayou Burger is Like Eating New Orleans on a Bun

New Orleans is most definitely known as a foodie city. They have a culinary take that is uniquely their own as anyone who has ever strung together the...

1. Robin Koury says:

Great scoop on Harold Cohen. He has been my favorite competitor thus far! I watched URS season 1 and enjoyed it but I find myself counting down to Sunday night at 9PM for season 2. The changes are spot on – the judges are fantastic. I love the background information that is provided about the competitors both on the show and on the FoodNetwork.com! My only wish is for more than 6 episodes…

2. Heather Reid says:

The show is fun – but how do these folks get there? I’ve scoured the site and can’t find any place to enter… The promos mention adding a recipe, but I also can’t figure out where to do that. Can you help? :) Thanks! My shot at culinary fame is in your hands!

3. Maggie Navarro says:

What am I missing here? It appears that only the score from the second round counts, so why bother with the first round at all?

4. Earlene says:

I am unable to find anything since you revamped your website. It is a jumbled mess with way too much on a single page. You need one page which shows that day’s schedule.

5. Tom says:

Who is eligible/ineligible? The submissions you are now asking for wil be used when? On another show or are these submissions not considered for a show? What happens to the ownership of your recipe? If it ends up on Friday’s menu what compensation do they offer for it?

6. Tom says:

I agree with M levine…the scoring is very confusing. “splain?

7. Tom says:

what in gods name have you done tro this website its impossible to load or navigate nothing is ever in the same place twice. Do you respond to posts? There are way too many pop ups and banners cluttering it

8. MaggieMae says:

I really enjoyed URS last year when Guy and Marc hosted. They were great together and made it fun to watch. This year, not so much. Why did it have to become so intense and serious? I would rather see Guy and Marc joke around than hear about the contestants home life. It should be about the food. I enjoyed the humor much better.

Bring back Marc!!!!

Also, I agree about the new website – too crazy!!

9. Tom says:

Are you still accepting submissions for season 3 or URS or not?