Guy Fieri’s 3lb Burger

by in View All Posts, January 29th, 2009

Dave Letterman recently surprised Guy Fieri with a 3lb burger.
You should see the fries that go with that one.

Watch Guy’s technique to tackle this bite — “The Hunch”.

If you don’t have a burger to test your “Hunch” on, try one of these Food Network burger classics

Or head down to Hillbilly Hot Dogs in West VA for the real deal.
You can get the location of Hillbilly and all of Guy’s stops here.

Fancypants Ham Sells For 2 Million Bucks (Really)

When you think about the price of ham these days, you probably hover in at around 8 dollars a pound. Of course, if you are purchasing it right from th...

1. Dora says:

Oh. My. Gawd.

If CBS wanted to paint Fieri as a blundering gluttonous pig, they’ve just done that. Kudos to Dave for standing back. Way back.

• gotta laugh says:

Dave stands WAY BACK from life in general – you have to live with a sense of humor and Guy does THAT quite well – I would suggest to you, Dora, that you STAND WAY BACK because you're not able to handle ANY of it!!! Laugh at life and it won't bite you!!

2. laura says:

Guy does not need CBS’s help to look like that. He is such a tool. I would like to watch URS, but he is too much to stomach. Please FN, enough of this guy already.

3. victoria says:

Think that one is big? The Kooky Canuck in Memphis, TN has a burger with a 4lb patty… Fed my daughter’s birthday party of 12 girls with leftovers… and for dessert? An 18 scoop sundae of course! Believe it or not the burger is still juicy and has lots of flavor too… Have some fun with life! Guy does!

4. Tracey Carlisle says:

Guy is sooo cool…I’d love to have his baby.

5. Robin Koury says:

You know you’re in burger heaven when it requires you to pull out “the hunch”! That has to be the largest burger I have ever seen and hooray for Hillbilly Hot Dogs in VA for receiving a mention on Letterman!! What an incredible honor and exciting moment for a small independent business to receive national media attention!

6. Jame Riccio says:

I enjoy you because of your entire labor on this web page. My mum delights in engaging in investigations and it is obvious why. We all know all regarding the compelling tactic you render reliable tips and hints on the web blog and as well attract contribution from other individuals about this concern so our own princess is always discovering a whole lot. Take advantage of the remaining portion of the year. You are always performing a splendid job.

7. Audio started playing when I opened this internet site, so irritating!

8. i comprehend this will be hidden having a whole bunch of other comments i've a Boner..

9. Along with every thing that appears to be building throughout this particular area, many of your points of view are very refreshing. Nonetheless, I am sorry, but I can not give credence to your whole idea, all be it refreshing none the less. It appears to me that your commentary are generally not entirely validated and in simple fact you are generally yourself not completely confident of the assertion. In any case I did take pleasure in examining it.

10. Hi there this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!