Food Network Magazine — We have issues

by in View All Posts, January 13th, 2009

That’s right. The second Food Network Magazine just hit newsstands. It’s got 133 new recipes, new Sandra cocktails, game day with Guy, Bobby at home — plus, light takes on comfort food. Or just try these amazing looking cookies.

You can take advantage of a pretty sweet deal here or just pick up an issue at the store.

FN fans noted the first installment sold out quickly so we also corralled a list of stores that stock it.

A&P
Shaws
Shop-Rite
Stop & Shop
Target
Wal-Mart
Whole Foods

After you find it, let us know which recipes you try…

10 Best Restaurants to Follow on Instagram

While the joke of photographing food has come and gone, what remains is beautifully lit pictures of truly delicious dishes. And if the hipsters starte...

1. Melissa says:

Was/Is there a January issue?? If there is, I did not receive it!!! :-(

2. Tina says:

What is the EXACT issue which features Ina Garten's kitchen? I got no help at all when I emailed and called customer service and you have to have the exact issue information to order a back issue… they will not research for you.

3. Maria Sanabria-Kenny says:

I sent my subscription before the Christmas holiday and have only received one issue.(Dec. 2009) MY name is
    Maria Sanabria-Kenny
    491 13th Street
    Brooklyn, New York 11215-5206

4. Disappointed says:

Yes, I subscribed with enthusaism, but I have not been receiving my issues either. I won't renew … what a disappointment. I was so excited when I subscribed.

5. GARY MURRAY says:

HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY aaRPIL ISSUE

6. jo ann says:

I do NOT receive mine either. I have called; I have written then they entered another subscription for me and you talking about confusion … ????? They have cancelled all of mine I guess and I can not get anywhere with them. Best solution: BUY IT IN A STORE which is disappointing. It isn't the mail I don't think; I think it is the distributor. Did you think anything the FOOD NETWORK does could go bad/haywire ???? Will think again!

7. Margaret says:

This is all I needed to read to decide not to subscribe. Shocking they haven't addressed the obvious issues, and they've had quite a bit of time.

• luvcookin says:

I'm right there with you Margaret! After reading all the posts about not receiving what they have paid for, I'm happy that I chose not to subscribe to the magazine.

8. guest says:

I paid for my subscription and when it came time to renew, I noticed that I was missing 3 issues out of my total subscription. I contacted Hearst which is the publisher, they told me there was no way to get those issues that all they could do was extent my subscription which is completely not the point but ok fine, i've paid for a number of magazines so I was thinking I would at least get that….WRONG. They sent me one additional magazine then sent me a notice that my subscriptions would stop unless I sent in the fee to renew!!! So disappointed in food network. To be such an awesome magazine, WAY too many flaws with distribution. Maybe if the publisher can't handle getting everyone their appropriate subscriptions then the publisher needs to be changed. We shouldn't have to go on a wild goose chase and pay additional money for back issues that we were supposed to get with our paid subscriptions.

9. Tina says:

I was just going through my issues and have not recieved January 2011, February 2011, or April 2011. I was told (even though I have automatic renewal) that because of some reason my renewal was missed by the time they had mailed new magazines out. Still not sure why I am missing 3 issues. I absolutely LOVE this magazine. I wait for it to come in the mail. I am so disappointed, I thought with such a good mag. and company that I would never have to deal with these problems. I was also told there was noway to recover those missing issues. Please, somebody fix this!

10. click here says:

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything this way before. So nice to locate somebody with some original just what it this subject. realy i appreciate you for starting this up. this amazing site is a thing that is needed over the internet, someone with some originality. useful task for bringing something totally new to the internet!