Food Network Magazine — We have issues

by in View All Posts, January 13th, 2009

That’s right. The second Food Network Magazine just hit newsstands. It’s got 133 new recipes, new Sandra cocktails, game day with Guy, Bobby at home — plus, light takes on comfort food. Or just try these amazing looking cookies.

You can take advantage of a pretty sweet deal here or just pick up an issue at the store.

FN fans noted the first installment sold out quickly so we also corralled a list of stores that stock it.

A&P
Shaws
Shop-Rite
Stop & Shop
Target
Wal-Mart
Whole Foods

After you find it, let us know which recipes you try…

It’s Thanksgiving Week, But You Still Need Dinner

Time is on your side with cut-to-the-chase recipes that get dinner on the table quick....

1. dee blessing says:

Can you please explain why people feel jeffery was rude to his partner on rr show? She seemed to freeze up and that can happen to the best of us. Seems to me he was just covering for her.

2. boo says:

i agree.

3. WisconsinGranny says:

I think this is the wrong site for posting a response to the above Jeffrey /Jamika question, however, at least it’s nearby. I think Jeffrey’s problem there was that he just isn’t a good enough actor to come across mean. Jamika was good enough to look “frozen” convincingly. But hey, they are auditioning for a cooking show, not for “So You Want to Be an Actor”. So, the plot thickens and they still have us guessing.

4. WisconsinGranny says:

Now I have to comment on the Aug / Sept Food Network Magazine. Another outstanding smash hit! Great photograpy/pictures, including the ads! Wonderful recipes, hints, ideas, directions, all kinds of great information. There was no Debbie recipe per se:, (that I saw) rather, a description of two hot dogs from her not yet opened California stand.
    Sign up for a F N Magazine subscription before the rates go up, it’s a smoking deal now!

5. savannah says:

we still dont have our mag and been waiting for a whole month

6. foodfan says:

Is there a way to purchase back issues? I'm missing June/July 2009 issue.

7. Angela says:

Back issues

You may purchase available copies of current and previous issues of Food Network Magazine by mailing your order to:

Single Copy Sales
    Hearst Magazines
    P.O. Box 7763
    Red Oak, IA 51591

All requests must be paid at the time of order by check or credit card. Each copy costs US$7.00 ($10.00 Canada and other countries), including shipping.

8. Marie Rafik says:

I have mailed my subscription and have not received a single issue so far. Can you let me know what is happening.

9. Elizabeth says:

I concur. Apparently there was a December 2009 issue, and all the responses I get for why I'm missing that issue state that it was a November/December 2009 issue. If I wanted to order a back issue, I would first want to be able to confirm I'm getting the issue I seem to be missing before I gave them any more money.

10. Meg says:

where's the recipe that's on the cover?