Jamie Oliver Knows “What’s Cooking”

by in View All Posts, View Video Only, December 1st, 2008

FN DISH CONTEST!

We got the scoop about Jamie Oliver’s new video game, “What’s Cooking,” and now you have a chance to win the game! Enter in the comments a short description of who in your life would most benefit from playing Jamie’s new game — the top 3 entries will win!

Contest Ends: Sunday, December 7, 2008 11:59PM/10:59c

Restaurant Hosts Colonial Feast for Thanksgiving and Other Historical Meals

The menu will include slabs of venison, root vegetables, dark rye, succotash and hasty pudding for dessert....

1. Nancy says:

What a great way to learn to cook…and virtual kitchen that doesn’t need to be cleaned!

2. Alyssa Hill says:

I love to cook. My boyfriend on the other hand thinks cooking dinner for me is putting a pizza in his convection oven. He’s not trying to be mean at all, in fact he feels horrible that I make all these amazing dishes and he can’t do the same for me. We are very rich in a cultures for food. He’s from the South with an Irish heritage and I am from Buffalo with a German heritage. He would love it so much if he could cook for me just once. It would mean a lot to him.

3. Sheila says:

My 12 year old son would go crazy over this. Jamie Oliver is his favorite for one, for two he loves video games and three- HE LOVES TO COOK!! This would be a great way to save my house from being burnt down!

4. Debra says:

I love to cook and would love to be able to challenge my self at any time any were

5. Pastor Richard says:

My oldest daughter is about to move about on her own. Up to this point she has not wanted anything to do with cooking. However, she may soon find out that eating out gets too expensive, and mac ‘n’ cheese gets boring. She is also a gamer so this would be great for her.

6. netLeslie says:

My daughter just turned 18. She is graduating early and plans to continue working as a barista until she goes to culinary school. I really admire her for staying focused because I have been dealing with treatment for cancer.

7. Debbie Edmondson says:

My son is 18 years old and is very interested in Culinary Arts. His late Grandfather was a chef and his brother is a graduate of the Culinary Academy in San Francisco. I think it would be great fun and perhaps educational in this field for him.

8. I think a small computer pocket size culinary dictionary would be more beneficial and fun if you added pics too. Now I could get into that much more!

9. I think a computer pocket size culinary dictionary would be more beneficial and fun if you added pics too. Now I could get into that much more!

10. Tracy Falzone says:

My two little girls would love this. They both love to help me in the kitchen. That’s how I learned to cook – by watching and helping my mom when I was young. It’s a great way to have some family time. This game would be a lot of fun for them and myself too. I also love watching Jamie’s podcasts on itunes.