The Cat’s Meow

by in View All Posts, View Video Only, November 17th, 2008

The FN Dish’s Bruce Seidel visits Iron Chef Cat Cora at a book signing and Bon Appétit culinary demo.

FN DISH CONTEST!
To win an autographed copy of Cat’s new book, Cooking from the Hip, tell us about your favorite Cat Cora recipe in the comments section below!

Contest Ends: Sunday, November 23, 11:59PM/10:59c
By entering a comment you are consenting to these contest rules.

Fancypants Ham Sells For 2 Million Bucks (Really)

When you think about the price of ham these days, you probably hover in at around 8 dollars a pound. Of course, if you are purchasing it right from th...

1. Deborah Mills says:

Berry Ice Cream!!!!!!!! Yum!!!

2. Amber says:

Nope, not gonna do it. Can't pick just one, but I will complain that she doesn't get picked enough on Iron Chef.

3. Amy says:

Just thinking about Cat’s chicken and dumplings recipe makes my mouth water. This is a winner!! I’m from the Northeast, but really love “down home” Southern cooking and enjoy watching Cat add her Southern flair to all things on Iron Chef. I don’t have any of her cookbooks, but I know I’d love to start my “Cat Collection” with an autographed copy!

4. Rebecca says:

The grill is a basic necessity at my home, and we love to experiment with different recipes that include prawns. Cat Cora’s grilled watermelon and prawn recipe is delectable and I use it to impress our friends when their over for dinner.

5. Ashlee Rhodes says:

Ok, so I am not the best of cooks and I do not have a lot of patience, but when it comes to Cat Cora, I love her cooking style! Some of her recipes are so simple and look so delictable, that it is impossible to pass them up. So, choosing one of Cat's dishes that inspires me the most and tickles my tongue, I would have to say that it is the Htipito! Though I am not the best cook, I can whip up a spread and have everyone love me for it! This is easy, flavorful and fun to eat with friends! Thanks for all of the great recipes and keep them coming!

6. Brenda says:

I love all of her desserts. Her food is incredible but I think her originality and daring risks are wonderful when it comes to that part of her cooking. In all the competitive food shows you watch the dessert is always the least desirable to do but I love the way she does it!

7. cm says:

I love watching Cat on Iron Chef, she has so much energy and it comes through to the viewers. One day I’m going to cook something by her just to try something different.

8. Karen Basso says:

I love her Greek Spinach Pie. Believe it or not it is an easy dish to make. You can even switch it up a bit if you like. I made it once with goat cheese instead of feta and it was fabulous. She’s amazing

9. Jaspreet says:

This really is such a wrfneodul resource that you are offering and you give it away for free. I take pleasure in seeing sites that realize the worth of delivering a prime resource for no cost. I really loved reading your post. Thanks! I am so happy know about this Free Sample of Rachael Ray Nutrish Dog Food.