The Cat’s Meow

by in View All Posts, View Video Only, November 17th, 2008

The FN Dish’s Bruce Seidel visits Iron Chef Cat Cora at a book signing and Bon Appétit culinary demo.

FN DISH CONTEST!
To win an autographed copy of Cat’s new book, Cooking from the Hip, tell us about your favorite Cat Cora recipe in the comments section below!

Contest Ends: Sunday, November 23, 11:59PM/10:59c
By entering a comment you are consenting to these contest rules.

25 Ways to Use Sauerkraut

Oktoberfest in Germany may have ended, but you can keep the celebrations going all month long. Sauerkraut, a traditional German fermented cabbage, isn...

1. linda thomas says:

I love the polenta party from Cat Cora, never have cooked polenta with semolina…a nice texture. I actually bought Cat’s cookbook (autographed) and donated it to a Pediatric Cancer fundraiser, would love one of my own if it’s in the cards.

2. Tania says:

I would have to say the chocolate creme brulee! Love it. Two of my favourites in one dessert! Phenomenal

3. Amy says:

I love the sweet potatoe and scallion latkes. They are wonderful and comforting. They remind me of dinners at my grandparents house.

4. Terry Maisel says:

I do not have a favorite but watch the Iron Chef and Cat is one of my favorite Chef’s If I had a copy of the book I am sure that I would have many favorites.

5. My favorite so far is the Mushroom Nut Pate. So fun and unexpected for a party.

6. Dave Johnson says:

The only dishes of Cat's that I am familiar with are those she makes on the Iron Chef. On the Thanksgiving show, the venison on the salt block looked so good it made my mouth water.

7. Nguyet Nguyen says:

I’ve always admired Cat Cora for being the only female Iron Chef. Her recipes and ingredients combinations are always delicious. My favorite recipe from Cat Cora is the shrimp in Lemon sauce because I love seafood and it was simple to make.

8. JulesInPa says:

First, let me start off saying that this lady is amazing! Her hard work, efficiency and outstanding personality is outstanding!
    I just LOVE her Lasagna recipe! It has just the right amount of ingredients and I do not have to be a professional to make it. Even my kids love it, which a huge compliment goes to Cora! Also, adding the rustic bread for a finishing touch is quite delicious! Keep the recipes coming Cora!

9. I am a culinary student in my town. I am always looking for new and creative ideas. Cat Corra was a guest at my school about a year ago. She is an inperation. I get alot of new idas from watching her.

10. tracy says:

love her recipes are all great