Iron Chefs vs. Iron Chefs

by in View All Posts, View Video Only, November 10th, 2008

New Iron Chef coats will be revealed during the Iron Chef America Thanksgiving battle Sunday, and we’re here to give you a sneak peek! To see more, watch as Bobby Flay and Michael Symon go head to head with Morimoto and Cat Cora, Sunday at 8:30pm/9:30c.

Traditional Fried Chicken Flies the Coop in Favor of the Sweet and Spicy

There are few foods revered for their simplicity and nostalgia-inducing power like crispy, juicy fried chicken. But on Thursday night, 17 prominent Ne...

1. Robin Koury says:

I am beyond excited for Battle Thanksgiving! The opportunity to watch four Iron Chefs simultaneously battle it out is going to be intense. After watching Bruce’s preview I was amazed to see the difference in culinary perspective between each team of Iron Chefs. Call me nostalgic but I am hoping for Bobby & Michael’s cuisine to reign supreme with their all American take on my favorite holiday meal!

2. Eric says:

We love ya Bruce!
    Eric and Hudson

3. Dave says:

I think it stinks that my boy Mario isnt competing! Heck, they should do a 3 way battle, and he could fight it out on his own or pick a "celebrity chef" to partner up with.

I love watching Iron Chef America, (and I DVR it every week) but my most favorites are when Mario Batali is the Iron Chef.

4. lena says:

I am a huge fan of morimoto and would love to see his take on an american holiday classic. I’m sure whatever he and Cat Cora make will be delicious. Go Morimoto and Cat Cora!!

5. Mary K. says:

I can hardly wait to see this battle! I really enjoy the friendly give and take between the chefs even though they are competing with each other.

6. Connie says:

I don’t watch any of these anymore. I did for awhile but it was nothing but a joke. I am born and raised in the midwest, the heartland of American. We raise the grain that feeds the animals. We raise the animals. Then we butcher and prepare them. And we don’t need any nasty cheese or baby vomit looking pesto to disguise how our food tastes, it stands up for itself. So until these “great and wonderful” chef’s show up in the midwest and work their tails off raising the grain and the food and find out how good really good food tastes without “additives”, these people just don’t interest me. In fact, they make me laugh, all the while I’m downing my traditional REAL Thanksgiving dinner.

7. Victor Wong says:

I like that Morimoto’s been reverted back to his original Iron Chef Japan colors.

8. Fran says:

I really enjoy the program when Mario Batali competes. I wish he would be on more, I'm tired of watching Bobby Flay. I want Mario back!!!

9. malou says:

I just enjoy watching Iron Chef compete… sometimes there was too much tension if their food are going to taste good… no matter my mom and my children just love watching IRON CHEF ! THE PRESENTATION OF THE PROGRAM IS SO CLASSIC! ALL THE CHEFS ARE JUST MARVELOUS!

10. PURA V.V. says:

We love you BRUCE ! GREAT SHOW !