Clock’s ticking on TNFNS 5 Casting

by in View All Posts, November 6th, 2008

Aaron McCargo Jr.  The Next Food Network StarWant to be our next star? Time is running out for aspiring The Next Food Network Star 5 contestants. Fire up your stove, your camera, your best dish and send it in.

If you missed the memo, casting submissions are still being accepted until November 14, 2008. Get the full details on what you need to know and how you need to do it. If you need inspiration, watch a few entries first.

Want some other shots to land on Food Network?
Check out the full list of upcoming opportunities to be on-air.

While you are waiting for your big Food Network break, try out Aaron McCargo Jr‘s Chicken Parmesan, Lisa Garza’s White Bean Cassoulet or Kelsey Nixon‘s Macadamia Crusted Tilapia with White Chocolate Beurre Blanc (hard to say, easy to make…easier to eat). Good luck!

What to Watch: Backyard Weekend Barbecues, and On-the-Go Cooking on Cutthroat Kitchen

For this Labor Day weekend, Food Network has a great selection of grilling and barbecuing episodes starting with The Pioneer Woman and Trisha’s ...

1. Robin Koury says:

I can hardly wait for the 5th installment of the Next Food Network Star. Season 4 proved to be the most interesting season yet with several truly qualified candidates. What amazed me the most was the contestants diversity in background, food knowledge, culinary point of view. I can only hope that season 5 will be even more of the top in both candidates and challenges!!

2. Anonymous says:

Good blog! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written. I'm wondering how I could be notified when a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your feed which must do the trick! Have a nice day!

3. Subscribe To Me If You Like Eminem Songs And Other Rappers:D. Be sure to vote on all my VIDEOS:D

4. I appreciate your wordpress theme, exactly where do you download it from?

5. fashion says:

Good site! I truly love how it is simple on my eyes and the data are well written. I am wondering how I could be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your feed which must do the trick! Have a great day!

6. website says:

Thank you for any other fantastic article. Where else may just anybody get that type of info in such a perfect manner of writing? I’ve a presentation next week, and I’m at the search for such info.

7. sempak says:

Clock’s ticking on TNFNS 5 Casting | FN Dish – Food Network Blog I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my problem. You’re incredible! Thanks! your article about Clock’s ticking on TNFNS 5 Casting | FN Dish – Food Network BlogBest Regards Cassetta

8. Camie Cacho says:

Numerous Thx for this, it may make things sharper. TWO MEN AND A TRUCK

9. woooooowowo says:

I’ve been browsing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours Clock’s ticking on TNFNS 5 Casting | FN Dish – Food Network Blog. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.