Anne Burrell Shares More Secrets

by in View All Posts, View Video Only, November 3rd, 2008

The FN Dish gets an on-set sneak peek of Secrets of a Restaurant Chef, season two!

Dinner Rush! Creamy Rigatoni with Squash, Sage and Pine Nuts

Move over, pumpkin spice latte — you’re not the only squash-themed edible that deserves the seasonal spotlight. Let’s clear a path f...

1. susan s says:

I love this show!! So glad it will be on another season. Love her cooking style and he tips have been great. Kudos to Food Tv for bringing her on board.

2. Anne Morrison says:

I love Anne Burrell and wish I could get copies of her recipes from this week-Braide beef short ribs. Food TV’s new home page is terrible. I DVR my favorite programs and then can’t go back and get the recipes. The old home page was very user friendly.

3. Teresa MendigutiaI says:

My DVR has every show saved. This is my favorite cooking show. I have tried several of the recipes and they are outstanding and I have incorporated some of your techiques into some of my recipes with fabulous results. Please, please, please stay on the air!

4. Robyn Davis says:

Very excited about Anne getting more exposure. Love the show but wish it was set in a restaurant…would be cool to be behind the scenes of a real restaurant (during after hours of course) and feel certain Anne could pull off how to translate to a home kitchen. My only complaint is the growl she sometimes uses for emphasis…makes me want to cringe. Love the hair, the easy way she explains things, and the real tips. Let your personality shine and you go girl!!!!!

5. billmcneil says:

wow, I can’t believe anyone would like this show. I had to turn the channel after five minutes. That is the most annoying host on TV. Calm down with the “come to mommy” lines. Just cook and tone it down about five notches.

6. [...] you want this kitchen? If you haven’t already, check out this FN Dish episode where Anne showed us around her set and disclosed her Skittles [...]

7. Amy says:

Please can you tell us the paint colors of the current set?

8. Terri says:

I love the set….and my most favorite is the Refrigerator. What brand is it? I would love to have one.

9. Ardith says:

Anne's show is my favorite on the Food Network. The half hour flies by and I learn new cooking tips from every show. That is the great to learn while being entertained! I hope to see her for a long time, and I don't mind her growl and funny little mannerisms. For me that's part of the joy of watching her!