Anne Burrell Shares More Secrets

by in View All Posts, View Video Only, November 3rd, 2008

The FN Dish gets an on-set sneak peek of Secrets of a Restaurant Chef, season two!

Restaurant Hosts Colonial Feast for Thanksgiving and Other Historical Meals

The menu will include slabs of venison, root vegetables, dark rye, succotash and hasty pudding for dessert....

1. Robin Koury says:

I love Secrets of a Restaurant Chef! Anne’s tips and secrets combined with her laid back approach completely empower the viewer to say…Hey I can totally do this! She clearly and concisely explains the importance of adding layers of flavor and how those layers can make a dish go from a blah to yum with just a few handfuls of salt – simmer – taste – a few more handfuls of salt – simmer – then voila! Congratulations on season two and thanks for the inside look at your set. It certainly is incredible how many people work behind the scenes to create a show!

2. Cheft says:

I just love Anne and her can do attitude as for this comment site, you post what youo want seen and deleate anything that is a little negitive. So people if you can say something nice do not bother they will not publish it. To Anne keep doing what your doing, it is the right thing.

3. Monica says:

Ann is very good at what she does. Just tone down the tude-way over the top. The flaling of arms and loudness is to much. Tones down , her show would be great. Good recipes and tips.

4. Fat Danny K says:

Chef Anne was my Mod 1 chef at ICE and she was by far my favorite. What you see on the screen is what she is really like and she is awesome. She is not only a great chef, but she is very cool to hang out with. She has become my 10 year old daughters new favorite. Congrats chef, you deserve this and we look forward to the new shows.

5. shai fadra says:

chef anne was my chef instructor at ice in 2001, is defienately a great cook and an amazing teacher, I loved her and she loved me as a student. I am also a television chef in Pakistan and very happy to c her on food network, all the best, u rock! I would love to do a fusion cooking show with her on american television, some day!

6. janie k says:

I LOVE ANNE’S COOKING STYLE MOST SHOWS BORE ME, BUT SHE IS GREAT KNOWS HOW TO SEASON. KEEP DOING IT ANNE!

7. Sandi H. says:

I love,love,LOVE this show! Anne is so much fun and makes you feel like you’re just watching a friend show you how to cook. I’m so glad it’s back for another season!

8. Linda Craft says:

Anne..knock off the growling..it is annoying.

9. Rosie Church says:

Love Anne,s show! Her sense of humor is great she should be on a little more,food network is wonderful.

10. alecia says:

anne, you are awesome – thank you for being real. while i love other chefs, none of them ever seemed like me. you teach, entertain and encourage. you are my kitchen superstaaah!