Food Network Magazine — On Newsstands Now!

by in View All Posts, View Video Only, October 27th, 2008

Get the inside scoop on Food Network’s new magazine from Editor-in-Chief, Maile Carpenter!

25 Ways to Use Sauerkraut

Oktoberfest in Germany may have ended, but you can keep the celebrations going all month long. Sauerkraut, a traditional German fermented cabbage, isn...

1. Robin Koury says:

The inside look at the new Food Network magazine was incredible. As a reader I never took into consideration all of the challenges of the magazine until Maile Carpenter pointed out how difficult it is to mesh several chefs, each with a distinct personality and culinary point of view. When I stop to think about it she’s right…Most culinary magazines do have just one culinary point of view and the recipes, articles, and ads all seem to work in that direction.

What I like most about the Food Network magazine is that it appeals to such a wide audience. I enjoy the easy weekend night cooking (even on the weekend, I know tisk tisk) but my mother-in-law enjoys the more complex recipes (even on the weekdays). As a home cook I love the photos – they inspire me to think yes! I can do this. Thank you for the recipe index…Selecting meals and food shopping has never been easier or more eye appealing.

Kudos to both the Food Network and Maile Carpenter for a fabulously delicious magazine!!

2. Tammie Johnson says:

I loved the new magazine I have already tried several of the recipes. I can’t wait to see the next issue. I dream of Tyler’s kitchen and am anxious to see other kitchens of food network stars.

3. Diane Taylor says:

I just love the magazine; received my first copy and find the presentation of my favorite cooks and their recipes to be very entertaining and helpful.

4. Wendy D Michelle says:

I have been trying to find out where I can buy a copy of the magazine. Does anyone know who is selling it? Thanks.

5. Lana says:

Wendy, I haven’t seen the mag on sale in my area either. Have you checked online? https://subscribe.hearstmags.com/subscribe/splits/foodnetmag/fnm_sub_nav

6. Lillian Neenan says:

I really enjoyed the magazine. Why not show kitchens, dining rooms, patios and BBQ areas from several angles of each featured Chef so we could really see the rooms? Would love to see how they live in real life. We all feel that we know each Chef personally. Why not do this each issue? Didn’t know Tyler moved to California – would love to see more of his beautiful home and its setting. Thanks.

7. Anna says:

I really like the latest issue. I almost cancelled my subscription but after getting this issue I have reconsidered. I especially liked the 50 things to do with a jar of tomato sauce. Does anyone know the name of the book that was shown in the back next to the glass water dispenser. It was all about making homemade flavored water?

8. Cyndi Andrews says:

In the October issue you say for us to sign-up for Chef's Table. Well, you sure made it impossible to sign-up. When you type in Chef's Table a bunch of recipes come up!! Where is it!!!

9. Maggie Willis says:

I am trying to sign up for the Chef's Table as advertised on the November issue but I cannot find how to do it. I am a subscriber and I love, love the magazine and watch the Food Network daily. please let me know how to do this, I really wanted to receive the food network tote bag, and everything else it offers, thanks.

• Kathy says:

did you find an answer? I tried entering everything I could into the search engine and didn't find the "Chef's Table" offer either. I think its not nice to dangle this stuff and when you enter their website there's nothing listed.

• Kathy says:

in google search type foodnetmag.com and when the website come up look at the first one, at the end of the description it say more Foodnetwork, click on that and it takes you to the Food Network webisite at the top of the page it says Chef's Table click on that and it asks for you name and email addres and then allows you to submit. I found this after writing my other comment to your question.